TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SERVICES
Vigorous Interventions in Natural Ongoing Settings, Inc. ("VISIONS, Inc." or "VISIONS") will provide diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) training to Client (Client is the payee of the invoice which these terms and conditions are attached to). All training and consulting is scheduled to be conducted virtually utilizing Zoom or another agreed-upon online platform. If on-site training becomes a feasible and agreed-upon option, travel expenses would be billed in addition to the fees quoted below.
- Payment terms: The Total Contract fee, as detailed in the invoice shall be payable within thirty (30) days of the receipt of invoice by Client.
- This agreement shall begin on the date the invoice is received by Client until the conclusion of the services outlined in the invoice. Either party may terminate this agreement for material breach in the event such breach is not remedied within fifteen days after receipt of notice by the breaching party.
- As used in this agreement, "VISIONS Materials" shall mean any and all materials, inventions, creations, works and data of any kind (whether or not copyrightable or patentable) conceived, created , made or developed by or on behalf of VISIONS. All VISIONS Materials including those supplied to Client for any purpose, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of VISIONS. Client further understandsand acknowledges that any VISIONS Materials are for the internal business purposes of Client. Any materials or reports created by VISIONS shall not be shared by Client with any third party without express written consent from VISIONS.
- During the course of the agreement, VISIONS may share or Client may obtain access to Confidential Information, which shall mean any and all nonpublic information about VISIONS, VISIONS' property (tangible or intangible), or about third part e. s, that is specifically identified as confidential or that Client knows or under the circumstances should know is regarded as confidential. Client agrees to safeguard any confidential information with reasonable security measures and will not use Confidential Information for any purpose other than the performance of the services.
- At least 30-day notice is required to cancel a scheduled consultation or training without payment of a contract fee. If a training or other service are cancelled with fewer than a 15-day notice, the full fee will be charge d. If a training or other service are cancelled with a 16- to 30-day notice,half of the total fee will be charged. An overdue balance will be charged a late payment fee of 5 % per month or to the extent allowed by the law. Cancellations will not be processed after the start of work on the contract.
- Client warrants that they have read and agree to the above statements regarding the agreement with VISIONS, Inc.
- Client also grants permission for VISIONS to list Client and include any photos or insignia of Client on VISIONS website.
c/o Fields Comer Business Lab, 1452 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester, MA 02122
Telephone: (617) 541-4100 Fax: (617) 541-4109 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org