Our workshops and training sessions allow for difficult and intensive work within a model that makes participants feel safe enough to stay invested and engaged throughout.
Each workshop combines personal and group experiential learning, conceptual theory, and opportunities to practice new approaches.
Our excellent client satisfaction is the result of:
- The expertise of our consultants
- The strength of our theory
- The non-judgmental atmosphere we create
- Our commitment to addressing the specific needs of our clients—for individuals or organizational groups
PACE (Personal Approach to Change and Equity) Level I is the foundational workshop offered by VISIONS. When you complete this course, we believe you will have the skills necessary to:
- Identify previously unconscious biases and misinformation in yourself, in others, and in organizations.
- Communicate more effectively across difference.
- Recognize personal, interpersonal, institutional and cultural barriers to inclusion.
- Understand the ongoing personal effects of historical and contemporary exclusion and oppression, for example, the effects of sexism on both men and women.
- Facilitate change in groups and organizations to create a supportive environment of inclusion.
PACE Level II advances the skills learned in Level I, adds new skills and gives participants the opportunity to practice in order to gain increased comfort and fluency in their use.
In Level II, participants:
- Review material from Level I, focusing on areas in which they desire more guidance and practice in using the tools and material.
- Learn about and try on using worldview differences.
- Explore group identity development and its impacts on cross-cultural interactions and organizational change.
- Practice facilitation skill and intervention strategies (Transactional Analysis/Gestalt theory, cooperative problem solving, and other personal and community change models).
Fundamentals of Inclusivity
Are you ready to take your leadership to the next level? VISIONS proudly presents Fundamentals of Inclusivity, a transformative learning experience designed to equip participants with the tools and insights needed to excel in today's diverse and dynamic world.
Why Choose Our Workshop?
- Practical and Powerful: Our workshop equips you with actionable tools and skills you can implement immediately.
- Expert Facilitation: Learn from seasoned consultants who specialize in inclusive leadership and have worked with hundreds of organizations over the last four decades.
- Lasting Impact: Gain a deep understanding of principles of inclusion that will enable you to drive positive change long after the workshop concludes.
Expand your capacity as a leader with Fundamentals of Inclusivity. Join us in this immersive experience and embark on a journey of growth, empowerment, and transformation.
PACE Connect @ Foxfire Ranch
Join VISIONS Inc at Foxfire Ranch in Hill Country, Mississippi for PACE Connect, our newest retreat experience that combines VISIONS' time-tested model for developing cross-cultural communication skills with an immersive natural environment. Through intentional engagement with this powerful process in nature, participants have the opportunity to engage a broader process of transformation, healing, and connection.
VISIONS on the Alabama Civil Rights Trail
Join VISIONS for a unique workshop and tour experience along the Alabama Civil Rights Trail in Montgomery, Birmingham, and Selma, Alabama!
Participants will be introduced to VISIONS' foundational model, frameworks, and tools while visiting key Alabama civil rights sites including the Equal Justice Initiative’s (EJI's) National Memorial for Peace and Justice and The Legacy Museum: From Enslavement to Mass Incarceration in Montgomery; the Civil Rights District including the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute (BCRI), Kelly Ingram Park, 16th Street Baptist Church, and other historic sites in Birmingham; and the Edmund Pettus Bridge, Brown Chapel AME Church, the National Voting Rights Museum and Institute, and other historic sites in Selma.
In response to clients’ request for continued learning, support and feedback, VISIONS has Ongoing Skill Building courses for individuals and small groups who have taken the PACE Level I training.
In Ongoing Skill Building, participants:
- Explore specific personal and organizational challenges around inclusion.
- Practice applying core tools and facilitation skills to these challenges.
- Deepen their learning of worldview theory, group identity, and cooperative problem-solving.
- Challenge personal unconscious biases within a cooperative peer context.