Our consultations incorporate the following elements:
- Climate assessment, to establish the starting point and later milestones;
- Creating internal support groups or task forces, to generate commitment and involvement;
- Training, for experiential learning;
- Building internal capacity, to continue the work long term.
Our process addresses each of the following contexts:
- Personal (attitudes, beliefs, opinions)
- Interpersonal (behaviors, treatments, and relationships)
- Institutional (policies, practices, and systems)
- Cultural (values, norms, and expression)
VISIONS mental health program stems from a long history in the organization providing mental health services to our communities. We work with organizations to match trained clinicians to individuals and groups seeking mental health care tailored to their specific needs. This care can range from weekly support groups, long term individual coaching, or individual mental health sessions.
This program takes a strengths-based approach that incorporates the clients’ unique skills and needs to create specialized mental health plans of care. Through this program, VISIONS is committed to supporting marginalized individuals, groups, and organizations seeking to further care for their staff’s psychological and emotional needs.
To learn more about what we can do for your organization please fill out the contact form below and we will be in contact within 48 hours!