In response to clients’ request for continued learning, support and feedback, VISIONS has Ongoing Skill Building courses for individuals and small groups who have taken the PACE Level I training.
In Ongoing Skill Building, participants:
- Explore specific personal and organizational challenges around inclusion.
- Practice applying core tools and facilitation skills to these challenges.
- Deepen their learning of worldview theory, group identity, and cooperative problem-solving.
- Challenge personal unconscious biases within a cooperative peer context.
East Coast (9:00am - 4:30pm EST)
- July 21
- October 20
- January 19
- April 19
West Coast (9:00am - 4:30pm PST)
- July 28
- October 27
- January 26
- April 26
What is the format?
- Four total all day sessions
- 9:00a to 4:30p with a 90-minute lunch break ( Times (including meal breaks) are subject to change at the discretion of facilitators)
- The course uses a combination of lectures and interactive learning elements.
- Live session via Zoom
- Led by 2 facilitators, with a maximum of 20 participants
How much is it, and how do I sign up?
- The fee for this workshop (four total sessions) is $2,000.00 for new participants, $1,600.00 for returning participants.
- (Note: the date displays in registration as the first session only - there are four total sessions. The fee schedule below is priced for the four sessions total.)
- Please email email@example.com to register.