PACE Level I is the foundational workshop offered by VISIONS. When you complete this course, we believe you will have the skills necessary to:
- Identify previously unconscious biases and misinformation in yourself, in others, and in organizations.
- Communicate more effectively across difference.
- Recognize personal, interpersonal, institutional and cultural barriers to inclusion.
- Understand the ongoing personal effects of historical and contemporary exclusion and oppression, for example, the effects of sexism on both men and women.
- Facilitate change in groups and organizations to create a supportive environment of inclusion.
Timing and Location: PACE Level I workshops are most often held over four consecutive days to allow for immersion learning and practice of the material, or may also be offered as a series of successive shorter trainings. Additionally, an abbreviated PACE-Intro workshop is offered as an overview of VISIONS theory and process. Workshops are usually held in the Boston and San Francisco areas. If an organization would like to have a workshop in their home location, they need to guarantee at least 8 participant slots.
Fee: The registration fee for the PACE Level I workshop is $1,150.00. Space is limited and we strongly urge early enrollment. Submission of a $575.00 deposit reserves a participant space and is due upon registration, or no later than one month before the workshop. The remaining balance of $575.00 is due two weeks prior to the scheduled workshop. Full payment is required prior to attendance. If a workshop is cancelled by VISIONS, participants will receive a full refund. If a participant withdraws, they may apply their fee to another training within one year. The fee for the PACE-Intro workshop is listed on the registration form along with the timing for the course.
Limited scholarships and group discounts are available by emailing VISIONS.
Upcoming PACE Workshop Level I Workshops
|PACE Workshop Level I October 17-20, 2017||Boston, MA||Oct 17, 2017 – Oct 20, 2017||Register|