It is a question that baffles many…
Why, in the face of real advancement and sincere efforts around issues of diversity and inclusion, do we still experience crises and problems and situations where it’s just not working?
VISIONS has an answer and offers real tools for lasting change and continued engagement.
We bring all parties to the table, regardless of where they are in their understanding of diversity and inclusion. We keep them there through the challenging and energizing process of professional and personal growth by creating a positive, guilt-free environment in which to do the work. Our customized training and consulting leaves people more open to hearing different perspectives and more aware of where changes need to be made—at all levels— institutional, cultural, personal and interpersonal.
Our work is designed to provide customized, action-oriented tools that improve mission effectiveness.
We do this by helping clients:
- Communicate more honestly and effectively across differences.
- Examine current practices and culture, identify barriers, and improve the effectiveness of their inclusion efforts.
- Attract, retain, and inspire diverse talent.
- Improve morale, collaboration, and problem-solving among team members.
- Create a climate where a dissenting point of view is valued and where challenges and accountability are encouraged, unaccompanied by accusations or blame.